The business was started by Ralph G. Vincent (RGV), built on the solid values of good customer service, good communication and value for money. The company started out renting a single hangar bay from the airport, had its first hangar built in 1985 and now operates from its new purpose built facility in SE4 at Gloucestershire Airport.
Stuart J. Vincent joined RGV in 1983 and with Alec J. Vincent who joined in 1992, built the company to where it is now – the leading GA maintenance provider in the UK. The company values adhered to by their father are still at the core of the business.
Leave the M5 motorway at Junction 11, either Southbound or Northbound, follow the signs for Cheltenham/A40. Follow the dual carriageway to the next roundabout, keep left and take first exit onto the B4063. After approximately 0.1 miles turn left onto Badgeworth Road. Continue for approximately 0.4 miles until you reach a junction. Go straight over this junction onto Bamfurlong Lane. Follow this road for approximately three quarters of a mile. You will pass over the motorway again and enter a right hand bend. Immediately after the bend you should see the signs for Gloucestershire Airport on your left. Please turn left onto the Airport and left again once inside the airport. RGV Aviation is the second building after the airport terminal, on your right. Parking is available in the main car park opposite our building. Welcome!
The nearest train station is Cheltenham Spa. From there you can catch a taxi to Gloucestershire Airport.
Gloucestershire’s ICAO code is EGBJ. RGV is located in the Third hangar on the left of the maintenance area. Click here to download an EGBJ Ground chart indicating where RGV is located. Whilst we do out best to ensure that these are current we cannot guarantee that they are. Please note, RGV Aviation is not responsible for the content of any external websites.
Hours: 40 Hours per week (Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 17:00)
Holiday: 28 Days including Bank Holidays, plus fixed 3 days at Christmas.
Main Purpose of Job:
The successful candidate will be part of our maintenance team and be involved in maintenance activities including scheduled maintenance, defect rectification and troubleshooting.
• To undertake maintenance tasks on the aircraft under the guidance of the company Certifying Engineers.
• To keep an accurate daily time record maintenance activities on each aircraft worked upon.
• To undertake parts requisition from the bonded aircraft stores.
• To maintain a clean workshop environment at all times.
• To be prepared to adjust working hours and arrangements when necessary.
• Any other duties as required by the RGV Directors.
• At least 5 Years’ experience in general aviation type aircraft (e.g. Cirrus, Beechcraft, Cessna and Piper).
• Computer literate with knowledge of how to use aircraft maintenance data.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral, with the ability to liaise with personnel in a manner conducive to good working relationships.
• The ability to work quickly, without compromising safety and quality of workmanship.
• The ability to work efficiently under pressure as part of a team and on own initiative.
• Be able to interpret and respond appropriately to verbal instruction and follow company procedures.
• To be well organised and have a methodical approach.
• Be adaptable and flexible to meet changing demands.
A Technical Records Administrator is required to help to provide support at RGV Aviation which is one of the largest General Aviation light aircraft maintenance companies in the UK. Responsibilities include maintaining and updating technical records libraries, computerised maintenance control records CAFAM and creation of maintenance work packs.
You will be a good communicator with previous technical records experience. Good IT skills essential, with a good working knowledge of maintenance tracking software packages, Outlook, Word, Excel, internet browsers and search engines.
To apply, please send your CV together with details of your current salary to RGV Aviation Ltd, Hangar SE4, Gloucestershire Airport, Cheltenham, GL51 6SP or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Stores Manager is required to help to provide support at RGV Aviation which is one of the largest General Aviation light aircraft maintenance companies in the UK.
We are looking for someone with good communication skill, dynamic individual that is interested in helping develop our aircraft parts distribution business. They must have previous stock management experience, with good IT skills.
To apply, please send your CV together with details of your current salary to RGV Aviation Ltd, Hangar SE4, Gloucestershire Airport, Cheltenham, GL51 6SP or email