RGV Aviation Limited
Hangar SE4, Gloucestershire Airport,
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire Gl51 6SP
T: +44 (0)1452 855501
F: +44 (01)1452 857542
Touch Magic With RGV
At RGV Aviation we are really excited to be part of the next generation of avionics. On this page your find out about the GTN650 and GTN750 as well as the EASA Approval and what needs to happen for the instalaltion to be approved in your aircraft.
On top of this, at RGV we have a fully functioning GTN650 just for showing off and we would love to give you a demonstration of what it can do. Please use the form to the right, or give us a call to book your personalised demonstration.
The GTN 750, GTN 650 and GMA35 have been approved by EASA with an ETSO and a EASA AML STC. What this means is the GTN650 & 750 and be installed as both single units or as a dual installation in any combination, Single GTN650, Single GTN750, Dual GTN650 or GTN650 & GTN750 or even Dual GTN750! This previously had been a Major modification for the GNS series of avionics at great expense.
With this ESTC a Minor Modification is still required but this is only to cover the installation of the antennas and the individual wiring connections for each aircraft.
At RGV we are working to gain series minor modifications to cover a whole range of aircraft so that we can take full advantage of this great news. Below is a list of what we are working on and what we have already:In Progress:
- Socata TB 9, 10, 20, 21 & 200 Series GTN750, GTN650 & GMA35 including LPV, BRNAV & PRNAV GPSS approval
- Cessna 4xx Series Single/Dual GTN750/GTN650 & GMA35 including LPV, BRNAV & PRNAV GPSS approval
- Piper PA46 Series (Matrix, Malibu & Meridian) GTN750, GTN650 and GMA35 including LPV, BRNAV & PRNAV GPSS approval.
- Cirrus SR20 & SR22, Dual GTN650's including LPV, BRNAV & PRNAV GPSS approval.
- Piper PA28 Series, Single or Dual GTN650's including LPV, BRNAV & PRNAV GPSS approval.
Demonstration Request Form
Please complete the Demonstration Request Form as fully as possible, providing your preferred dates for a product demonstration.